Position：Accountant (Client Services)
- Perform book-keeping, treasury and other accounting functions various accounting functions for clients
- Handle full set of management accounts, financial reports
- Prepare breakdowns and other reconciliation schedules
- Coordinate and liaise with clients and auditors
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder or Diploma in Accounting
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in accounting, CPA firm experience is preferable
- Proficient in accounting softwares
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluent in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, able to work independently and good time management skills
- Less experienced candidates are welcome for Assistant Accountant post
We offer 5-day work week, 15-days annual leave, competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to prepare for working in a supervisory role.