Compliance requirements, international and local, are getting more stringent and complex in recent years. Nowadays, many companies find it difficult to catch up with the numerous compliance requirements, in particular, those relating to anti-money laundering / counter-terrorist financing (AML/CTF), Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI) and Common Reporting Standard (CRS), personal data protection, etc. Our extensive experience and practical solutions can facilitate you to satisfy the ever-changing compliance requirements.
Our services cover:
- Establish relevant internal guidelines and procedures
- Review of internal policy, guidelines and procedure manuals to ensure regulatory compliance
- Review of internal controls and risk management measures to ensure documented procedures are properly implemented
- Performing gap-analysis and recommending remedial actions to rectify gaps / deficiencies identified
- Compliance training
- Devising reporting templates / risk profiles to facilitate management oversight