Bookkeeping and Accounting Services
Accounting is a common language in interpreting a business. The structured information facilitates individuals to assess the firm’s financial health and prospects. A solid business requires accurate and reliable accounts, enabling management to make the right decisions.
hkMS provides comprehensive assistance to all aspects of the accounting functions including setting up and maintaining a customized bookkeeping system, managing the bookkeeping and accounting operation and documentation meticulously.
Our bookkeeping and accounting services include:
- Tailoring the Chart of Accounts
- Preparing periodic management accounts according to HKFRS
- Provision of detailed accounting record that includes general ledger, Statement of Financial Position and income statements
- Preparation of bank reconciliation
- Budget and forecast preparation for management purposes
- Annual audit liaison: attending to the enquiries during audit process
- Design and prepare customized management reports for the companies
- Disbursement management: reviewing expense claims, processing payments
- Design, set up and implement tailor-made accounting system appropriate to reporting requirements
- Preparation of Employer’s Returns of Remuneration and Pensions
GENERAL DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Bank Statements
- Purchase Invoice, Payment records, Import Documents, Bank Payment Advice
- Sales Invoice, Delivery Receipt, Bank deposit Advice
- Record of daily operation expense
- Incorporation Documents
- Agreements, Contracts
*Additional document(s) will be requested for the accounting purpose by our professionals if necessary.